Alchemy + Kundalini (100hrs)
With Brooke Sullivan
June 17 - 29, 2019
This experience is like a Lotus Flower. Each day a petal opens, until each of us… Lotus-beings…become fully opened.
-B. Gabriel, 2016.
This Alchemy + Kundalini 100hr. curriculum is an advanced yoga training immersion within The Sage Yoga Teacher Training’s advanced yoga teacher studies program — Sage Wisdom. Students who take this course along with two others offered under the Sage Wisdom series, are eligible to be certified at the 500 hour level through Yoga Alliance. It is required that students have at least a basic steady spiritual practice and foundational knowledge of yoga to attend. A practice of at least 2 years of yoga and/or meditation is highly recommended.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- The Twilight Language of the Sages
- The 6 Gems of ParaYoga
- Sri Vidya Tantra vs. Kundalini
- Laya Yoga (the dissolution of the elemental forces of nature, emotion and mind held within the chakras)
- Prana & Cranio Rhythms: Sacred Touch Into the River of Life
- Secret (hidden) cave practices of the Tantrics
- Earth, Sun/Moon/Fire
- Vichara; Active Self Inquiry
- Yoga Nidra & Sankalpa Shakti
- Siva Sankalpa Suktam
- Mantra Jappa
- Overview of Kundalini vs. Prana Shakti
- Devi Sadhana
Brooke Sullivan BA, e-RYT500 is an herbal yogini, writer, retreat leader, practitioner and educator of the Science and Philosophy of Sri Vidya (ParaYoga) Tantra. She is the director of The Wild Temple School of Yoga and Herbal Wisdom and lead teacher of the Wild Temple’s 500hr. yoga training program. An initiate of the Himalayan Sages, her passion is to empower and to embody the sacred in all aspects of life and her mission is to empower people…sometimes even, radically…to step into their highest, healthiest most powerful selves. Brooke’s dedication to yoga and the healing arts has been cultivated with…
Learn more about Brooke Sullivan