About The School
The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom offers certification classes
in Yoga, Herbology, and Flower Essence Therapy.
Utilizing both ancient and cutting-edge education, we offer the aspiring professional a place to advance + deepen their knowledge and skill base. Each program is geared also, towards the students receiving the guidance and practices — from the fundamentals to advanced studies — for their own self-transformation, empowerment, and reclaiming the sacred in earthly connections. Due to the varied levels of applicants, we do interview interested students to make sure they are appropriately assigned to the right level of study. We have three main departments of study; classes can be taken separately in time or as a whole.
- Wild Temple Yoga Tantra Hatha Yoga of the Himalayan Sages
- Integrative Herbalism Ayurvedic + Western
- Flower Essence Therapy
For those on the path of a yoga teacher or herbal practitioner, we offer the practicum, theory, skills, clinical mentorships and certifications for students to become certified through The Wild Temple School and for yoga, registered worldwide through the International Registry of Yoga Alliance at the 100hr and 500hr levels.
Connection to Nature + Retreats
A most unique aspect of this school is that many of our classes + programs are out “in the field” in beautiful locations and in highly charged areas of the world. We aim to bring a deep connection to nature and all of its mysteries, into the lives of our students. For example:
- Yoga Classes: If the weather is beautiful, we often take the lecture or practicum portion of our yoga programs to comfortable places in nature, such as in groves, flower farms, or along the river…to inspire freedom and connection to the elements while studying.
- Herbal + Flower Essence Classes: Our herbal and flower essence programs also include getting out into nature for sensory connection.
- Workshops: We offer workshop immersions in places such as Mt. Shasta & Yosemite National Park to give students access to these powerful sites while practicing and studying teachings that parallel the activation of these sites’ deep + profound healing.
- Retreats: For years we have been bringing people to India and Ireland, to harness the depth only a retreat can bring. These have always been profoundly rich and delectable, led by Brooke who has wonderful hosts abroad and is also a seasoned travel agent for groups.
Lastly, unique to our school, we receive private tours of Terra Flora Gardens, the home of the Flower Essence Society and its founders. Here students of The Wild Temple get an insider’s peek into the magic of the Flower Essence Repertoire’s authors Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz.