September 22 - December 1
Tantra + Ayurveda (100hr) is one of two modules that make up The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom’s 200hr. foundational yoga teacher training course. Students who take this module along with Roots of Tantra (100hr) may be certified at the 200hr. level through Yoga Alliance. In this module, students will learn the basic framework, foundational practices, and teachings of both Tantric Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda.
The key areas of focus for Tantra + Ayurveda 100hr. include:
1) Self-care practices – the importance of one’s daily rhythm, spiritual practices, and basic lifestyle habits that support individual constitutions.
2) Breath – an overview, elaboration on, and deepening of the foundational pranayama practices of tantric hatha yoga & the Himalayan Sage tradition.
3) Wise Sequencing – understanding asana biomechanics, energetics, nature and the elements to develop wisely sequenced practices for potency, efficiency and safety.
4) Tantra – thorough overview of this classical science and introduction to techniques we can embody to support us in our purpose, power + freedom.
5) Ayurveda – intro to and how to live this sister science of yoga for support, healing, and enhancing one’s practices (beyond the books, into embodiment).
6) Harnessing the mind – practical methodology via meditation, mantra, and breath for stabilizing and sharpening mental acuity.
Overview of Topics Covered:
Special Guest Instructors:
More about Wild Temple Yoga…
Wild Temple Yoga is a unique and powerful comprehensible Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) that is broken up into 5 digestible 100hr. modules offered throughout the year. Rooted in The Himalayan Sage Sri Vidya Tantra Tradition, Brooke Sullivan, teacher and founder of The Wild Temple School, weaves ancient techniques of living traditions into the modern life and mind. She draws from Yoga Science, Tantric Philosophy, and Botanical Wisdom to provide a profoundly integrative and deep training. Wild Temple Yoga teaches about love, faith, and power in a non-dogmatic format, where interactive discussions are the highlight and students can discover and begin to embody what is True for them, in relation to topics such as power, oneness, fear, the monkey mind, dharma or one’s life path, right/wrong, emotional and physical health, Source consciousness, etc.
The practices and course topics are designed to awaken each student’s own empowered self and inner teacher, leading them into successful lives with rich relationships and the strength to shift unhealthy habits with an increased capacity for patience, love, and compassion. Wild Temple Yoga is dedicated to anyone interested in self-transformation through the yogic path and/or becoming a yoga teacher. Students who journey down the Wild Temple Yoga path will be guided deeply, safely, and effectively, towards becoming advanced practitioners and teachers.
For more information on our syllabus, please click HERE.
If you know you're ready to join us for this foundational 100hr. YTT program,
For Credit Card payment, please enter details below.
For Paypal, add your email address only and click the Paypal button - you'll be redirected to secure payment through the Paypal site.
For Venmo, please send full payment to @thewildtemple with 'T+AYURVEDA 2020' and your name in the payment details.