The Wild Temple School of Yoga + Herbal Wisdom offers payment plans for some classes, typically those that meet weekly spanning several months. (For example, Wild Temple Yoga 100hr. classes in Grass Valley)
What You Need to Know:
- Payment plans should be arranged at least 3 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Students who opt for a payment plan must register at the full rate of tuition (no early bird option available).
- The student agrees to a payment plan processing fee. (varies by class)
- Application fee & deposit for students opting for a payment plan are still due according to standard procedure — typically application fee is due when you register and deposit is due within 2 weeks of acceptance into the class.
- Students on a payment plan are responsible for making payments on time according to their agreement. The date of monthly payments is flexible according to the needs of both parties (see below).
- An example of a payment plan:
Sage Roots 1: Yoga + Ayurveda 100hr.
September 26 – December 5
Payment Plan Processing Fee: $100
Total Due: $1500
Deposit: $300 – due within 2 weeks of acceptance
Payment #1: $400 – due between September 19-26*
*Date is flexible — the 1st payment should be made sometime between one week before the first class and the day of the first class; once you chose a date, you will pay on the same date for the next two months.
Payment #2: $400 – due between October 19-26
Payment #3: $400 – due between November 19-26
Accepted methods of payment include:
- Debit or credit card* via our online booking system – your payment link can be found in your acceptance letter
- Money order or check* made out to “The Wild Temple” mailed to:
204 W. Main Street, Suite #116
Grass Valley, CA 95949
- Paypal** sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
*subject to a 1% processing fee
**subject to a 2.9% processing fee
What The Wild Temple Needs From You:
- Your preferred due date
- Intended method of payment (you aren’t required to use the same method of payment every month, but it’s helpful for us if we can plan what to expect)
- Contact info of person responsible for payments if other than self (Name, Email, Phone Number)
If a payment plan sounds right for you… please:
1) Contact email@example.com with the above information, and
2) Apply for the course you wish to take from the list of offerings on The Wild Temple website (https://thewildtemple.com/yoga-herbal-programs).